Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Thoughts about themes

I have been contemplating my favorite scenes from Anne of Green Gables. And as much as I love the book, whenever I picture the most epic moments, I always start humming the music from the movie. As a musician (I play harp and piano), music plays such an important role in my life. It can perfectly express whatever you are feeling. I have always kind of wished that my life could have a soundtrack. I was thinking about exploring the different themes from Anne of Green Gable's using music to reflect the most important moments in the book. I am not quite sure how to do this though. Maybe create a youtube video that shows a mix of art, text and music? Essentially, I want to show my perspective of the characters and themes using art and music.

No comments:

Post a Comment